Recently, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg changed the name of the parent company Facebook to Meta and created the Metaverse.
Mark Zuckerberg wants to create a virtual world that combines Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technology through Metaverse.
what does metaverse mean?
Metaverse is a virtual world that uses augmented reality, virtual reality, and video technologies. where metaverse users can feel they are in the virtual world they want, even if they are at home
activities to do in metaverse
those who use the metaverse can do anything in virtual form. not only playing games but also shopping, working, meeting, gathering, even attending concerts and much more
how matevarse works
How to enter this virtual world is assisted by headphones/headsets and AR or VR glasses and of course you must have internet access.
the negative impact of this metaverse
– Bad for physical and mental health
– Make people addicted and lose track of time
– forget the real world
– increases the risk of sexual harassment
– data theft
positive impact of metaverse
– can do work from anywhere and anytime
– As a place of entertainment
– interact and socialize with fellow users without limits
– Can work at home and do many activities from home such as school, to attend office meetings
– Make boring things more fun and more interesting
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!